The Keeping It Fresh & Safe Tool Kit is your number one weapon to ensuring the food you serve your family is safe.
Included in this 44 page resource
- Over 25 pages packed full of ways to keep your produce, condiments, and pantry items fresh.
- Refrigerated Food Storage Guides - 5 pages showing how long you can store all of your meats in the fridge & freezer.
- Safe Defrosting Methods - This guide will offer guidence on the proper way to safely defrost your meat.
- Cross-Contamination Guide - This is the most comprehensive guide that will point out a few things you may be doing in the kitchen, you never realized could jeopardize the health of you and your family.
- Baby Food Storage Guide - Keeping baby's leftovers can sometimes be a struggle, but this guide has you covered.
- Thermometer Placement Guide - Learn where to place your meat thermometer exactly to ensure an accurate reading.